1. Register in our website. Click on SIGN IN.
2. Browse the web and add all your purchases to the shopping basket by pressing the button ADD TO BASKET next to every products of the website.
3. Once all the products you want to purchase are selected in the basket, click on CHECKOUT. You will be redirected on your shopping list page where you will be able to add more units for each product, or delete an item if needed. When you are satisfied with your list of items, you need to read and accept the General conditions and click on CHECKOUT.
4. Write down your delivery address and click on CONTINUE.
5. Choose your way of payment and click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
At any moment, you can view your previous orders, track your purchases in process and get receipts in your customer area in MY ACCOUNT.
Currently, the payment methods accepted by Artesanía Latina Co. are credit card payment, Paypal payment, and bank transfer -only when the customer need to purchase a/some spare part/s from our central store-.
VISA VERIFIED and MASTERCARD SECURECODE
ES94 2100 8608 0003 5622
The payment system by credit card 3D-SECURE in our website is provided by the baking institution LA CAIXA DE CATALUNYA. The encrypted system, designed by VISA, checks and confirms the identity of the cardholders, before the acceptance of the purchase, to make sure that all payments are authenticated and secured.
VERY IMPORTANT: To be able to use your credit card, you first need to have the approval of the issuing bank through VISA VERIFIED o MASTERCARD SECURECODE. Only cards that have been approved by this system can be used to buy in our website. Your purchase request will automatically be rejected if you do not fulfil this requirement.
To proceed to checkout, the system requires the following data: 1) Your credit card number 2) The expiration date 3) The CVV2 (Card Verification Value 2) for a VISA card or CVC for a MASTERCARD (Card Validation Code).
If the issuing bank is not registered in the VISA VERIFIED & MASTERCARD SECURECODE program, it is not possible to use your credit card as a payment method in our website.
The payments of the orders can be made through these modalities:
Credit Card. Artesanía Latina has the right to NO accept some payments with several credit cards.
Paypal payments (when certain conditions are fulfilled).
Bank Transfer (only for spare parts).
ARTESANÍA LATINA reserves the right to change the payment modalities, being able to create new ones or to eliminate some of the existing ones, without the user / client of "www.artesanialatina.net" can make claims for this reason. However, if the change in payment modality affects an order already made, from "www.artesanialatina.net", we would contact the customer to inform her/him about the change, offering the option to cancel the order if he/she deems it convenient.
Credit Card Payments
The charge is made online, that is, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution and once it has been verified that the reported data are correct. In order to give maximum security to the "www.artesanialatina.net" payment system, it uses secure payment systems from leading financial institutions in electronic commerce.
The confidential data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding financial institution. The SSL encryption system that we use confers complete security to the transmission of data through the network. Your data is fully confidential and protected.
The data on credit cards are not registered in any database of ours. They are only used in the POS (Virtual Point of Sale) of our financial institution, through its Secure Payment Gateway.
Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the entity issuing them, but if that entity does not authorize payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we will not be able to formalize any Contract with You.
ARTESANÍA LATINA reserves the right to verify the personal data supplied by the customer and to take the measures it deems appropriate (including cancellation of the order) so that the goods purchased are delivered in accordance with the information contained in the order.
Payments with PayPal are made directly on the PayPal website, following the conditions of use established by PayPal. In case of not paying the order within one hour, we will cancel the order.
Bank Transfer Payments: only for ordering spare parts
Payments by bank transfer can only be made to purchase spare parts from our central warehouse so you can complete your model or repair your tool. When requesting a part(s), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the references of the same and the model you have. You will be answered with a budget and if you agree with this will proceed to make the transfer. Once completed, send an email to the same address with the receipt of the transfer. Once verified in our system, we will proceed to the immediate shipment of the requested part(s).
- Orders to Peninsula Spain:
- Orders to Balearic Islands:
- Orders to Portugal (Islands not included):
- Orders to Canarian Islands, Ceuta and Melilla:
THE ORDERS ARE SENT BY POST OFFICE, BLUE PACKAGE, DELIVERY PERIOD 2 TO 8 WORKING DAYS.
THE ORDERS ARE SENT BY SEUR COURIER, DELIVERY PERIOD 4 TO 5 WORKING DAYS.
- Orders to rest of countries from America, Africa, Asia and Oceania: send us an email to email@example.com and include the references of the items you want -you can see each reference on the top of the item sheet- to be informed about the price of the shipping -delivery costs- to your country. It will depend of the weight and measures.